Effective immediately: the following new features and enhancements have been added to BLOOM!
- All new table listing and display for easier viewing across the system: this includes a mouse over yellow highlight and easier to read design.
- Faster file uploading windows: no more distracting pop up windows
- Employee training record upgrade include:
- Ability to track a Score (number) and Grade (letter) for each training class. Before this was only the Score (number).
- Ability to turn on or off the ADMIN Settings the Employee Training Credit and Continuing Education Tracker: this tracks the # of credits and CE units accumulated for each employee on their Incomplete Training page.
- Ability to load files and a web link to each Training Class in the ADMIN Training – Class records.
- You can now categorize individual Employee Files: for instance you can create a folder Journal files to separate files that are related to Journal entries for each employee. Add the Employee File Categories in the System - Codes tab under the Admin menu - select "Employee Files" from the list.
- Employee "Logs" are now called "Journal"
- Also “Coaching” was added to the Journal Type drop down list
- Employees can now set BLOOM to their Local Time: Go to each Employee Details menu item and set the time offset to be the hours difference from Pacific time (where our servers are based)
- New Reports: Under the Training Menu see the new Training Completed report in the myTeam, Executive and Admin security levels
Enjoy the new upgrades and thank you for using BLOOM!