The following new features were added on March 9th, 2014.
Many of these were suggestions from our BLOOM users! Thank you for helping us make BLOOM a better place for your to manage your talent!!
1) ROLE FILES
BLOOM now allows you to associate files to a Role.
- To load files, go to the Role Profile.
- You will see a new link called FILES with a number representing how many files are associated. Click on this link.
- You will now see a list of files associated. You may add/edit/remove files from this screen. Please note this file process is similar to employee file loading.
- PLEASE NOTE: The files that you load are associated to the entire Role, not the role revisions. Therefore, you only need to modify any role files when it impacts the current role revision.
- When there are files associated to the role, the employee will see these files in their role history screens.
2) COPY ROLE PROFILES
To make creating a new role profile faster, we now have two options for you.
Copy your roles.
Let's say you have a role profile that only needs a few changes to make it a new one. Instead of re-entering all the data, all you need to do is select the role, give it a new name, and the new role profile is created ready for you to edit!
Copy one or more from the BLOOM library of roles.
BLOOM provides over 75 pre-formatted role profiles for various industries. This gives you an excellent starting point to develop your own. First, preview the role clicking on the role title. Select one or more Roles, and press the COPY button at the top or bottom of the page.
3) JOURNAL REPORTS
- You can now print off employee journals. Go to REPORTS > ACCOUNTABILITY REPORTS
- You will find a link: Employee: Performance Journal
- Select an employee and filter by date or view all.
- This report will not display system generated notes such as learning activity assignments/cancellations, etc.
4) INACTIVE EMPLOYEES - DISPLAY TERMINATION DATE
On the Admin Employee inactive list, you will now see date termination and termination reason.
5) CUSTOM TERMINATION CODES
You can now add your own Termination Reasons. Go to ADMIN > Codes > Terminations reasons is at the bottom of the list.